Thursday, March 27, 2014

10 Lies about Bryce

1 Why is my hair so long? Well my dad was half big foot and i was bald so he saved his his head and put it on mine.

2 Why is my hair so curly? when i was walking my mum said not to touch the electric fence but i did anyway.

3 Why are my ears so big well when i was young i was an elf and Santa said, my ears were to small so he stretched my ears to this size. 

4 Why are my teeth so wonky? Well for starters they aren't teeth they are painted bark.

5 Why are my hands so small? Well last year my hand were the biggest in the land until i came upon a wizard and he shrunk my hands so he could have the biggest hands in the land.

6 Why do i were shoes? Well long ago a witch cast a curse so if i take of my shoes they will detonate and blow up the world.

7 Why do i have bumps on my hands? when i was born aliens abducted me and sucked my blood to experiment on humans.

8 Why do my fingers look like sausages? Well my favorite  food was sausages and i ate and put the sausages on my fingers and then sucked them that's why they are they shape of a sausage. 

9 Why do i have a cut along my leg? Well i got abducted and then tortured for a crystal stone that i knew nothing about so they cut me. 

10 Why is my head so big? When i was 3 my mum had a ball pump that looked like a sausage so i sucked on it and Katie pumped  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.