Thursday, March 27, 2014

10 Lies about Astra!

1.Why are my feet so big? When I was 3 I had really small feet so my cousin got pliers and stretched my feet out.

2.Why my eyes change colour? My eyes change because when I was 7 I got taken by aliens and they used their magic powers to change my eyes every 24.7

3.Why am I so clumsy? I am really clumsy because I am related to Clumsy the smurf and I have 50% of his clumsiness.

4.Why do I have a gap in my teeth? I have a gap in my teeth because when I was younger my teeth were straight and everyone was jealous of my teeth so they shaved a coin in between my teeth  so now they are gappy.

5.Why am I tall ? I am tall because when I was 7 I climed a magic tree there was a giant up there and he didn't like that I was short so he curtsied me to be tall until I die.

6.Why am I so dumb? I am dumb because the nurse that helped mum give birth drop me on my head straight after I was born.

7.Why is my tummy so big? My tummy is really big because when I was little my mum had my sister then forgot to feed me. Then my sister got too big, then fed me too much, so that is why my tummy is big.

8.Why is my hair curly? My hair is curly because when I was four my mum let me play with her phone and I spilt water in the battery, then I touched it and it blew up while my finger was on it.

9.Why is my name Astra? My name is Astra because in my early life I was an astronaut and that is why my name is Astra.

10.Why are my finger nails short? My finger nails are short because last year my mum was walking in heels and didn't see my hands and stood on them and they won't grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.