Monday, April 8, 2019

ANZAC Week in T1 and T2

This week in Totara 1 and Totara 2 we are studying ANZAC Day. We have a number of activities that we are studying including animals at war, the frontline and military hospitals and ships. Another activity that we are completing is making ANZAC biscuits. In groups of 4 we are all taking turns making a batch. We are planning on delivering them to the local rest home when we walk down to the cenotaph on Friday. 

27 comments:

1. HI my name is Jaspa & wow yous are so lucky to make & eat em.

ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun learning about Anzac. Maybe add in a video so we can see exactly what you're doing. Great job!

ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Crez I'm from Kaingaroa School. Those look Delicious, are those Anzac cookies?

ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Josh, and I admire what you are doing for the rest home. Hope you have a fun time and get to finish your study's. Lest we forget.

ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there I’m Shaie from Kaingaroa school,
    I love anzac biscuits sooooo much! How did you bake yours? Did you use a special recipe if so what was it? That’s very nice that you guys are giving them to a rest home, but I hope you guys had some too. Maybe next time you could share some of your research that you guys have done or maybe the recipe so other people could do it too. I hope you had lots of fun baking :)
    Shaie

ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is Ari from Kaingaroa school I am a Yr7.
    I really like how you added Images to show us further detail. You could have added more explaining detail.

ReplyDelete
  10. Kia ora my name is Tia and I am a Yr8 at Kaingaroa school.
    Your class is so generous to make biscuts for the rest home.
    I'm sure they will love them.
    Have a good day :)

ReplyDelete
  11. kai ora my name is devlin im from kaingaroa school those biscuits look amazing. and it is very genourise what youre doing for the elderly.

ReplyDelete
  12. Hi my name is Eva, I liked that you made the ANZAC biscuits for the local rest home, next time can you put in a video on how you made them.

ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my name is dylan from Kaingaroa school and it looks really nice wish I was there to taste it.

ReplyDelete
  14. Kia ora, my name is Emma I like that you made ANZAC biscuits for the local rest home. Next time can you please put in a video showing how you made them.

ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  16. hi my name is Dakota and I go to Kaingaroa school I'm a year 8 student.that looked so fun.hope use enjoyed

ReplyDelete
  17. It looks really yummy and the recount is on fleek

ReplyDelete
  18. My name is Max and ilke the baking of anzac cookies. How long was it to make them

ReplyDelete
  19. Hi my name is Cameron and I'm from Kaingaroa School. I like the way that you explain your reach on Anzac day and you are making Anzac cookies for the local rest home.

ReplyDelete
  20. Hi my name is Rachna from kaingaroa school it look's cool next time you can upload a video so that we can see how you made the biscuits.

ReplyDelete
  21. hi name is my lopala throw cookies looked very nice

ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there my name is Elizabeth and I'm a year 8 from Kaingaroa school.
    The pictures showed me that your class had loads of fun baking those biscuits.
    The part that warmed my heart was that you were going to give them away to the rest home.

ReplyDelete
  23. hi my name is Seth and Im a y8 student at Kaingaroa school and i think that it is so thoughtful of yous to be making biscits for the rest home
    and i reckon that they will love them
    hope you have a good day :)

ReplyDelete
  24. Hi my name is Kauri from Kaingaroa School I think your class's baking is very good and yous are very lucky to eat them.

ReplyDelete
  25. hi name is lopala and i am from kaingaroa and i am a year7 thoughs ANZAC cookies look very nise

ReplyDelete
  26. Hi my name is Rachna. I am a yearn 8 from Kaingaroa school. I sounds like you guys are showing a lot of kindness by giving those ANZAC biscuits to the rest home. They looked really good.

ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.