Thursday, March 13, 2014

50 word writing

Check out Shemira's 50 word writing about camp. It's awesome!

Flying Fox
Getting on, getting buckled in, that thrilling feeling not knowing if you are going to die or if you are going to never be filled with so much life. "Five, four, three, two Legs up" 'WHOOSH' the noise of the flying fox zips through my ears, I loved that feeling.

Mt Kahikatia
I feel like all the oxygen has been sucked out of me, my lungs have been crushed, my legs under a big boulder. Am I carrying bricks? 640 metres above sea level, slippery surfaces catch on to my feet, dirt moves on to my clothes. I was about to die.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 17 that is really good 50 word writing.My Favourite one is about the flying fox!
    Your camp looked REALLY Fun!
    From Ella
    Here is my Blog Link:
    http://ellarw112013.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 17! Room 9's fabulous kids have been looking at your 50 word challenge. It must have been tricky trying to stick to the 50 word limit. I think I might see if we can take up the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Room 9! Thanks for your comment about Shemira's 50 word writing! We all had a lot of fun trying to stick to just 50 words. It's hard!! We have lots of other examples published in our room if you ever want to pop in and read them? Some are really funny! Good luck with the challenge and we would love to read some of your writing!

      Delete
  3. Hi Bryce wow that is some funny lies about your self. Bryce we cant believe that you did that.
    From Summer and Mackenzie Room 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Summer and Mackenzie, it's Bryce here. Thanks for your comment, I had fun making up the lies about myself. You should try it sometime!
    From Bryce

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.