Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tristan's War Story



5th August 1914
England
Black More St
Today I have become General for the New Zealand Army. I’m going to have a meeting with the other generals. I’ve met a general named Joshua McAthur. He’s nice to me because the troops are treating me like poo for the last 5 hours because I have become General.
The air sinks because of the body’s that lay there.
I’ve been attacked by a Nazi. Luckily I had pistol.  I wounded him in the leg and the arm. Blood poured out. I felt safe when I shot but I also felt sad as well.
I’m missing the family lots and lots. Tell Tristan and Byron I’m sorry for telling them I’ll be home by Christmas Eve.
From

Greame Howard

1 comment:

  1. Good war story Tristan I liked the part where you were attacked by a Nazi
    By Asher

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.