Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BRYCE'S WAR STORY

1914 4th AugustDear DiaryI am on the boat to Gallipoli. I am the furthest from the door. We are about 1 day of shore. I am surrounded by men who have been to war before. This scares me.1914 5th AugustDear DiaryWe are 1 hour off shore I am in my gear; we faced rough sea last night 1 boat nearly sank. I didn’t even know if we were going to make it. I hope I will get another entry tomorrow but for now bye.1914 6th AugustDear DiaryThis was the worst day ever. We were on the boat when we arrived. My friend died off the side of the boat he drowned. I saw the face of the Turks my friends dying around me. It was horrible.1914 7th AugustThis is my last diary entry I will never fight in another war. I consider myself lucky to live.

By Bryce

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bryce i love how you said i saw the face of the Turk but next time could you please describe what the Turk ace looked like.
    From
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bryce i love how you said i saw the face of the Turk but next time could you please describe what the Turk ace looked like.
    From
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Bryce this is a really cool war story. I like all the description you have put into this xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool as war story Bryce, I think you were lucky to live as well.
    From Asher

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.