Monday, August 4, 2014

Kalia's Writing

Based on the picture Miss Hines shared with the class, here is Kalia's fabulous writing...

I saw her and then she was gone, I heard her voice whispering for me to follow. It only took me a few seconds for me to decide that I would follow her. I started running I could hear her voice calling me “follow me,” her voice was echoing like the wind. I ran into the mist. It felt like time was slowing down. I suddenly felt hands grabbing on to my shoulders. I looked back and saw the girl for one second and then she disappeared.
 I heard her voice again. “Come with me.”
 I felt like she was pulling me towards her. I saw her reflection in a little creek but when I looked up I couldn’t see her. “What is going on”? I thought to myself…

I looked forward and could see red flames ahead. I try turning myself so I can go back home but I can’t. I can feel the air getting hotter and hotter I scream “ahh”…  

By Kalia

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.