Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Brrrrr It's Cold!

It has been so cold the past two mornings so today we decided to write about how we hate getting out of bed to come to school! Check out Michael's fantastic, descriptive piece of writing:

It was morning. Outside, the frosty wind, howling. Everything in its path, frost. Inside, under the damp blankets, me. Frozen and shivering. I hear, footsteps, outside my door. No, this can't, this can't be happening. There getting closer, closer. I try and hide, under my pillow, but I know, it was no, use. They would find me, take me, to where I dreaded most. School. The door creeps open. I can see the menacing hand, slowly coming into view. This is the end.

What do you think of Michael's writing? Leave him a comment on the thing you like the most about it. He would be stoked if you did!

2 comments:

  1. WOW amazing i like the part were the place i dreaded most!!!! :) NICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how it sounds like a horror story. Wish you could write more story's like that. From Tristan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.