Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Role Model Writing Continued...

My Dad is my role model because he has
Got a good job. He cooks tea every night.
We spend most of our weekends fishing
And hunting or on holiday he is kind to
everybody and that is why I would want
to be just like him when I am older.
By Daniel


My mum is a role model.
My mum is one of the best people in my life. She makes my bed whitch is very helpful if you’re me. If I’m luckey I can go to the shop with at least ($10) dollars. When I go to school she does all my washing and makes my dinner when I’m hungry. Without my mum I would not be here because I would have starved to death and that would not be cool.
I love my mum.
By Samuel



My nana
I love my nana because she picks me up from school when I am at my dads. Then she goes to my other nana house and makes sure she is ok and then takes me to trainings for soccer and league. She is loving and gives me chips after school and she is very nice.
By Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.